The Cy-Hope Counseling Center offers comprehensive evaluations, including Psychoeducational, AD/HD, speech and Language, and Autism Spectrum Disorder assessments.
Our Main Focus
The Cy-Hope Counseling Center is able to evaluate clients for many disabilities and disorders, such as:
- Specific Learning Disorders in Reading, Mathematics, and/or Written Expression
- ADHD (Inattentive, Hyperactive, or Combined Type)
- Fine Motor Impairment (Handwriting)
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders
- Communication or Oral Language Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pre-schoolers At-Risk for Learning Disorders
- Articulation, Fluency, Receptive & Expressive Language, and Pragmatic Language
- Post-Stroke Assessment
An evaluation provides a better understanding of a person's strengths and weaknesses in cognitive, academic, social, language, and emotional functioning. Recommendations will be provided to help increase the child's functioning, as well as suggest accommodations and interventions.
An ADHD Evaluation includes a thorough interview, assessment of cognitive ability, executive functions, and working memory, and includes a continuous performance test.
Our Psychoeducational Evaluations measure cognitive ability, attention and executive functions, short and long term memory, auditory and visual processing, oral and written language ability, fine motor development, and academic skills.
The Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluations include a psychoeducational evaluation in addition to measures of social communication and diagnostic observation.
A Speech and Language Evaluation includes measures of articulation, fluency, receptive & expressive language, and pragmatic language