About Our Services:
Evaluation services are provided by Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Tracy Johnson. Dr. Johnson has been providing comprehensive evaluation services for over 20 years. Evaluation reports are provided within 3 weeks, and we are currently accepting new clients. We are proud to offer services without a waitlist.
For questions, or to schedule an evaluation, please give our office call: 713-466-1360 or email us: email@example.com
The Cy-Hope Counseling Center is able to evaluate clients for many conditions and disorders, such as:
- Specific Learning Disorders in Reading, Mathematics, and/or Written Expression
- ADHD (Inattentive, Hyperactive, or Combined Type)
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pre-schoolers At-Risk for Learning Disorders
- Articulation, Fluency, Receptive & Expressive Language, and Pragmatic Language
- Pre-Surgical Evaluations
Types of Evaluations:
- Comprehensive ADHD Evaluation
- Targeted ADHD Diagnostic Evaluation
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluation
- Giftedness/IQ Evaluation
- Academic Testing & Accommodations
- Pre-Surgical Evaluation
- Autism Comprehensive Evaluation
An evaluation provides a better understanding of a person's strengths and weaknesses in cognitive, academic, social, language, and emotional functioning. Recommendations will be provided to help increase the child's functioning, as well as suggest accommodations and interventions.
Comprehensive ADHD Evaluation (ages 4+)
- Assessment of attention and concentration, executive functioning, memory and learning, language, visual-perceptual skills, and social-emotional functioning as well as a test of IQ/intellectual functioning to help determine strengths and growth areas and screeners of academic achievement.
- Includes an assessment of co-existing mental health conditions along with conditions that mimic ADHD (e.g., anxiety disorders, mood disorders).
Targeted ADHD Diagnostic Evaluation (ages 4+)
This is a brief, targeted assessment of attention, cognitive, and executive functioning skills. Appropriate for those with a specific diagnostic question related to the presence of ADHD and neither emotional/behavioral testing nor academic achievement testing is needed.
Comprehensive Psychological & Personality Evaluation
Giftedness/IQ Evaluation (ages 4+)
Obtain an idea of the child’s intellectual strengths and weaknesses and cognitive potential.
Academic Testing & Accommodation (ages 4+)
Pre-surgical Psychological Screening (adults only)
Autism Evaluation (Age 6+)
Provides insight into psychological or other factors that are affecting the client. Includes an assessment of co-existing mental health conditions along with conditions that mimic ADHD (e.g., anxiety disorders, mood disorders).